A heartbroken widow has told how she discovered her cheating husband and his young lover had died while taking a shower together.
Liz Bissett discovered her husband Karl, 32, was dead - then learned he was found next to the naked body of his girlfriend. Karl and lover Rosalyn Harris, 22, were overcome by deadly fumes while having a secret shower together. Karl had started an affair with Rosalyn but had told his wife that they still had a future together. An inquest heard that the pair died from inhaling carbon monoxide fumes from the faulty gas shower.
We had our rings specially made and we were so close. I knocked on the window and hammered on the door. John and neighbours tried to resuscitate the pair as paramedics were called but they were pronounced dead at hospital.
He told the Dating site stds he did not realise the gas heater should have been regularly serviced. It claims dozens of lives every year from poorly-ventilated heating systems.
The inquest heard Health and Safety Executive Setting up dating profile discovered faults with the gas heater - including wrong installation and never being serviced in 15 years since it was put in. A coroner recorded verdicts of misadventure at the double inquest.
I thought my tears would never stop. The pain I felt when I found out he had died in the arms of another woman is beyond words.
Food & drink
I will never know what our future could have been together. Now it has more meaning for me than it did on the day we got married.
Jane Cohen. Lifestyle Relationships.